The leather we use for making our belts is high quality Italian calfskin leather.
Calfskin is tough and thick and therefore perfect for making our belts. It is considered a product of luxury because of its durability, softness and fine grain.
It is a vegetable-tanned leather.
It has many advantages:
- the process does not require using harmful chemicals;
- colors and textures have a more natural and organic look;
- high durability and strength;
- can last an entire lifetime and is bio-degradable when it ceases to be used;
- neutral effect on user's health.
* Please note, that for making our dark brown leather we use professional oil dye.
Our buckles are coming from one of the biggest collectors in USA.
They are all dated the year mentioned in the product description . The buckles have been collected over the years and most of them are one of a kind or limited edition.
Based on these original models, nowadays there are a lot of copies not with the same quality. That is why we are trying to choose carefully the original buckle. There are a few exceptions and not all of the buckles have a vintage look or a special message on the back and if in doubt for the origin of your chosen product, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Our customized boxes are 100% recyclable and are perfect finish to our exclusive belts. They are great if you want to buy a gift for your loved ones!
Here are some of our belts in action.
Find more on Facebook